Friday, February 9, 2007

Projection/Presentation

Today was the day that we presented our video. As there was three of us, for the speaking part of the presentation we needed to sit down and discuss roughly what each of us was going to say. We decided that I would speak first as I was the most nervous and uncomfortable about talking. Firstly I did the introduction to our presentation and spoke about our initial ideas, thoughts and research we had on our video. I also spoke about how we put our ideas together and collected our raw footage.
Ally discussed the way in which we brought our ideas together about the 'Mind's Eye' and how artist research influenced our progress in the development of our video.
Carol then went on to discuss our ideas about projecting onto the spherical/ball shape and the practical side of the project as the projection idea was initially thought of by Carol.

We ended our presentation by discussing the way we fit the sound into our video.
I think our presentation was very successful and I felt very proud about showing our video to everyone as I feel a lot of work has gone into making it.

No comments: