Saturday, January 6, 2007

Lava Lamp Videos


After talking to Carol about the environment in which e should show our video Carol experimented with recording her lava lamp. I thought that it might be a good idea to use the lava lamp lighting as lighting whilst our video is being played. I then decided that it would be a good idea for me to record my lava lamp because it is different to Carols; my lamp has plain green lava with large glitter particles in the lava so it gives different lighting compared to normal lava lamps.


These two videos are also of my lava lamp which I filmed using the camera on my phone. For these videos of the lamp I filmed them with an effect on, which was a negative effect. I really liked these videos because I thought that they could be interpreted as blood cells flowing in a vein. I think that this could be useful for our video.

No comments: