Thursday, January 25, 2007

Video with some sound!


This is our film with some sound. We have added some audio that goes with particular clips and we have also added some Sigur Ros tracks and a Kubb track which I brought in with me today, this audio helped us figure out what type of music and sound we wanted at different parts of our video. My favourite section of the film so far is the middle, this has the intro to a Kubb track called Chemical. I think it is a good piece of atmospheric music that really suits the clips that it is played along with. However I think that the other sounds we have added may make it seem like a music video. Tomorrow Ally is going to try and bring in some atmospheric music she has recorded herself playing on the piano which she tried to bring in today, but for some reason they wouldn't upload.

No comments: