Tuesday, January 30, 2007

The FINAL video!!!!...hopefully...


This is our final video, all the clips are how we want them (after a few alterations today) and we added the final pieces of sound which Ally had played and recorded on her piano last night. She recorded 2 different pieces for the more cheerful part in our video, one fast and one slow. We all decided that the slow happy piece of music was perfect for the part we intended it to go. I think it looks great now and I'm proud of what we have achieved I think it's pretty impressive (even if I do say so myself).
Now we just need to sort out the way in which we want to project our video. We were able to do a little experimenting with the projector this afternoon,where we projected a video onto the ball. I think projecting it this way gave a really interesting effect. Later in the week, once the ball has been covered in mod rock, we are going to go into college and see how we can suspend the ball and what height and angle both the ball and projector need to be.

No comments: